maandag, december 03, 2007

Problem with del.icio.us feeds in Plaxo

I can't get my del.icio.us feed to work inside Plaxo pulse. Whenever I enter my del.icio.us username I get the following error message when I click on the 'Add' button: "Sorry, we couldn't find any feed with that information".

I emailed Plaxo support last week and received and answer (within 24 hours) stating that it was a known problem and that their engineers were working on it.

That was last week. I'm still waiting for a fix...

1 opmerking:

  1. I'm having the same problem here...

    I am actually in the middle of trying out furl.net. Initially, I liked it, but I can't get any RSS feeds out of it. Initially, I thought this was because of a lazy update mechanism, but I've now been waiting more than 24 hours and still don't have any RSS feeds...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen