dinsdag, mei 15, 2007

Nice to see you

I use a small piece of Javascript on www.litrik.com to count visitors. It's the only way to find out how many people are visiting your site when you do not have access to the actual server logs.

I have used a number of free services in the past. In general I have never been impressed by their web interfaces but most of them got the job done. The most recent one was StatCounter.

A couple of days ago I switched to Google Analytics (for both my regular website and this blog) because it has a really cool interface and includes a number of interesting features I want to give a try in the future. I just can't resist feeding more (personal) data to the people in Mountain View.

Why do they make these online apps so easy to use (and free)?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten