woensdag, juni 21, 2006

Flamebait

Yes indeed, my previous blog entry did cause some stir at the office:
"I don't blog because there's already enough crap on the internet. And I wanted to let you know but your sissy blog does not allow comments." From the-guy-who's-waiting-for-the-slashdot-effect-to-hit.

Or:

"My site is not a blog. It's just a homepage for the baby that's on his/her way. And I wanted to let you know but your sissy blog does not allow comments." From the-guy-who-really-should-enjoy-his-last-quiet-nights.

Whatever... My static pages do not offer a lot of options for collecting feedback, unless I resort to some really funky mailto: URLs. And even if you are running some real live blogging software you often need to lock down comments because of all the comment spamming that going around. But of course there are cute ways to protect your site.

As a result of all these interesting discussions I remembered that a colleague also made this not-too-bad-looking website (even though it is not really a personal website). But the one that beats them all is this mysterious site with a spelling error.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen